AlyciaCastilloPhotography
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(14)
▼
December
(3)
Excuse the lack of portraits in this post. I'll up...
Food
No title
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
About Me
Alycia Castillo Photography
Alycia Castillo is a young photographer attempting to capture the beauty and art that the Lord God has placed here, with a camera and aspiration. Thanks for visiting her page. Email Alycia for questions on Senior Portraits, Family/Children Photos, Weddings, Engagements, Events, etc. All pictures are copyright AlyciaCastilloPhotography©
View my complete profile
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Excuse the lack of portraits in this post. I'll upload some more next time. Happy New Year!
Oh, and here's the link to my flickr page:
www.flickr.com/photos/alyciacastillophotography/
This little guy was just precious. Warming himself up...
1 comment:
Sarah S. Dobbs
March 10, 2010 at 11:14 AM
I love the typewriter photo, simply stunning.
xx
S.S. DOBBS
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the typewriter photo, simply stunning.
ReplyDeletexx
S.S. DOBBS